Thread: The NEW Zoning Plan for the Great Sandy Marine Park Commences TODAY

The NEW Zoning Plan for the Great Sandy Marine Park Commences TODAY

FINALLY - The NEW Zoning Plan for the Greats Sandy Marine Park Commences TODAY !

The NEW Great Sandy Marine Park Website is now LIVE with a variety of maps and other products.
    This is the key page for resources:-

You’ll find a spreadsheet of all the New GPS coordinates on this page as well.

If you access the website from a mobile device the links for the free app will take you directly to the App on the App Store or Google Play (for Android devices).

There may be a delay of a few days before the search engines will be able to find the app if you go into the App Store or Google Play, not via the link, and search for it by name 😉

Thanks to everyone who has supported me and the FCFA over the past decade or so - I believe this is a positive outcome that will greatly assist with rebuilding our local fish stocks.

Regards Scotto
    Last edited by Scott Mitchell; 21-05-2024 at 12:29 PM. Reason: remove attachment
    So Many Fish - So little time !

I Proudly support the following companies: Shimano, G.Loomis, The Haines Group, Scientific Anglers, Abel Reels, Lowrance