Thread: Bias Boating, Arnolds Boating, Boating & RV have gone into administration

Bias Boating, Arnolds Boating, Boating & RV have gone into administration

It looks like I'm not the only one who put in an online order to Boating and RV in the last few months and has been left out of pocket. They have kept the money, not delivered and today i worked out that they have gone into administration.
    Hopefully Paypal or the bank will refund, but not a major purchase for me so i will survive.

I read a few comments on the book of faces about some people being stung.
    Does anyone else know any more?

Re: Bias Boating, Arnolds Boating, Boating & RV have gone into administration

Jack.

Thanks. I saw that one.

I also found references to some of these businesses going through the same thing in 2014 and 2021.

Quote Originally Posted by snatchy View Post
    Thanks. I saw that one.

I also found references to some of these businesses going through the same thing in 2014 and 2021.
    yeah it makes you wonder about the blokes behind some of these businesses..I really hate it when they either try and trade their way out of these situations or knowingly take in money when they know they are going to declare bankruptcy.....

Hopefully you get your money back mate...paypal is usaully pretty good in situations where you dont receive what you have paid for..

and yeah Bias went broke 10 years ago and Arnolds just 4 yrs back....

Arnolds Boat Shop Gone bust.. (ausfish.com.au)

Bias Boating Pty Limited 126 235 498 | Creditors' Voluntary Liquidation | Meeting | Select One | Published : 15/10/2020 | ASIC Notice Details

One of them didn’t pay super to their employees in 2014 a mate got burnt badly

Quote Originally Posted by stevej View Post
    One of them didn’t pay super to their employees in 2014 a mate got burnt badly
    Hopefully the new rules will protect them as they will have to pay into Super sooner than previously.
    One of the sad signs of our times is that we have demonized those who produce, subsidized those who refuse to produce and canonized those who complain.
    Thomas Sowell

Businesses going bust gets a bit ugly. Hope the employees come out of it OK this time.

PayPal gave me my money back. I hope others come out of it OK too.

Let's see if the Phoenix rises from the ashes again...