Thread: Daiwa Tatula

Daiwa Tatula

I’ve got a 150 and a 300 and I must say for the price of them there a great reel to cast and fish with , in winter I used the 150 at night casting soft plastics for Jew and not once did I get a back lash it’s the best cast control I’ve used, once set you forget .

Yesterday I was flicking a 110 mm fish trap on the 300 on a 7”3 swim bait rod and it was the same fling it out and and no back lash you don’t need to think about it this makes fishing a pleasure even when you don’t catch anything.

Re: Daiwa Tatula

I’ve got a tatula but it doesn’t feel as nice as my curado and I normally prefer Daiwa. Still a nice reel though

Re: Daiwa Tatula

I've been using a 300 for about 18 months now & totally agree that it's a great reel for the price . I paid around $300 at the time.

This is the first large baitcaster I've owned & I'm in awe at how well it casts large lures / plastics when set on a swimbait rod . It feels very connected on the retrieve & manages the torque of a big soft swimbait very well .

I'll interchange using my Calcutta Conquest MD400 XG with the Tatuala 300 & not feel that I've lost anything ..... regardless of the 1/3rd pricing

If someone wanted to get into swimbaits (cod / barra / jew) - The Tatulas are a great economical choice in reels.

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO