Thread: Mudhole shipping rates

Mudhole shipping rates

Well been awhile since I’ve had to order some guides from here and had too to fix a rod for someone that I built for someone and 2 guides and and a glue stick for rod tips was only $15 US but shipping was $22 US that’s $53 Australian .

i thought I’d bring over some new epoxy but it would not accept it for that shipping rate and the next shipping rate was over $50 US ,how things have changed bring stuff from the US.

Re: Mudhole shipping rates

I specifically ignore anything US these days.
    Jack.

Quote Originally Posted by chris69 View Post
    Well been awhile since I’ve had to order some guides from here and had too to fix a rod for someone that I built for someone and 2 guides and and a glue stick for rod tips was only $15 US but shipping was $22 US that’s $53 Australian .

i thought I’d bring over some new epoxy but it would not accept it for that shipping rate and the next shipping rate was over $50 US ,how things have changed bring stuff from the US.
    Yep, either shipping prohibitive or they won't ship to Australia.
    It's spending hours searching and ends in frustration.
    One of the sad signs of our times is that we have demonized those who produce, subsidized those who refuse to produce and canonized those who complain.
    Thomas Sowell

Quote Originally Posted by Dignity View Post
    Yep, either shipping prohibitive or they won't ship to Australia.
    It's spending hours searching and ends in frustration.
    Yer I use to be able to get these guides here but not anymore,I got a rod sent over for $60 AU this will be the last time I repair for someone it’s just getting to expencive.