Thread: Innamincka

Innamincka

Hi all went back home last week with the promise of maybe a decent weather window at the back end of the week
    So I set about finishing the wiring for the deck lights and installing the electric motor and the weather gods where still complying but as usual with short notice all deckies where working but I was going anyway regardless first decent window for me in a long time
    So worked my way out NE off North West Island to some marks first few where not active so kept going from mark to mark and then dropped the electric motor on some good arches (Reds) but all where just under size but they where biting so it was a good sign
    Kept working around the paddock and eventually nailed a good gold band and then a big AJ so then decided to head up to a small rock I found NE of Guthrie last trip dropped the electric on top again and managed a half decent red around 72cm so decided to keep working North pulled a few tusks and a good maori off the next spot and as there where a couple of boats further north thought I would go exploring up NE of Innamincka and it paid off 2 drifts and another 4 gold band so there was the bag so headed back to Nw Island for the night did think about just running home for a bit had plenty in the esky
    So Next morning I just went exploring some marks I had saved that I went over the trips before crossed a few off but kept a couple got a good trout off one so that was good then went to one of my usual spots got another half decent trout and another red just under 70 and as the ice was disappearing I decided to head home before the westerly kicked in it was a good trip 219l for 316km can't wait to head up that way again
    Didn't get a esky shot but here are a few pictures from the trip Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GH010075_1691902120098.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	85.7 KB 
ID:	127045Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GH010076_1691901284947.jpg 
Size:	84.5 KB 
ID:	127046Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20230814_161223_254.jpg 
Size:	73.5 KB 
ID:	127047Click image for larger version. 

Name:	received_1020244948987213.jpg 
Size:	60.5 KB 
ID:	127048

Sent from my SM-S906E using Ausfish mobile app

Re: Innamincka

Nice work mate.