Thread: Mad Hueys

Mad Hueys

I like a bit of fun and laughter but the latest stunt by these guys in Coffs Harbour is just reckless. If you don’t have instagram these guys drove their boat between the lighthouse islands off Coff. Don’t care what happens to them but possibly endangering others they would expect to come rescue is just shit. Should be charged and have their boat license torn up

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CsnSO...RlODBiNWFlZA==

Re: Mad Hueys

That is just stupid .....

Chris
    Give a man a fish & he will eat for a day !
    Teach him how to fish
    & he will sit in a boat - & drink beer all day!
    TEAM MOJIKO

I'd have to agree with you, that's a whole new level of stupidity.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Darwin award contenders.
    One of the sad signs of our times is that we have demonized those who produce, subsidized those who refuse to produce and canonized those who complain.
    Thomas Sowell

Yep the influencer lifestyle is certainly creating a new breed of stupid and entitlement that expects other to put themselves in harms way when their quest for drama and views goes wrong..

La Vagabond recently got international coverage by filming themselves putting themselves and their kids on a beach with well-known aggressive possibly rabies infected monkeys to create drama -filled content..

https://www.9news.com.au/world/austr...20shoo%20them.

And Az from Back to Basics has always gotten a fraction of the views that Strick and Fran get.....so what do you do..?...lets go very remote without any type of satellite communication and then decide to activate the epirb when your mate gets too much sun......so of course a bunch of emergency services including fixed wing aircraft are deployed for the "emergency"...

Ausfish Platinum Member

The competition for eyeballs and hence revenue is right out of hand. I watch very little of them nowaday. If the thumbnail has an arrow or a red circle ( or is obviously photoshopped) , a hard NO from me. The off-road crew--looking at you 4 WD 24/7 --just has to do more and more environment-wrecking, vehicle busting stuff to keep their largely juvenile audience "engaged". Once you are on that treadmill as a "content creator", it's just a treadmill if you want to keep the money rolling in. And there can be some serious money involved.
    See the clown in the US who bailed out of a perfectly good aircraft and let it crash for Youtube views? Was dishonest with the FAA about the whole thing, tried to cover it up. Now looking at 20 years for obstructing a Federal investigation.