Thread: Labels for LED switch panels

Labels for LED switch panels

I'm looking to tidy up my wiring as it has gotten out of hand, in the process I will be repositioning bezels, switches etc and I was thinking of using those LED panels as per the pic attached but in nearly every case the labels are generally for vehicles and their functions, very little in the way of marine use. Does anyone know where labels can be gotten for these types of panels or an alternate solution.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    One of the sad signs of our times is that we have demonized those who produce, subsidized those who refuse to produce and canonized those who complain.
    Thomas Sowell

Re: Labels for LED switch panels

Drop into a Quick Copy printing store and ask the question.
    They may be able to print you out exactly what you need as a plastic waterproof film over your buttons.
    Jack.

Re: Labels for LED switch panels

Quote Originally Posted by tunaticer View Post
    Drop into a Quick Copy printing store and ask the question.
    They may be able to print you out exactly what you need as a plastic waterproof film over your buttons.
    Thanks, I'll give them a go although the labels have a transparent component which would be harder to do. Just had a thought, is this something one of those Cricut machines can do, cut out the labels and descriptions then I can overlay with clear self adhesive plastic.

Edit, I just checked another set I had for some rocker switches and they are white letters on a black background. Easy enough to make up the labels it's just getting them cut to the correct size.
    One of the sad signs of our times is that we have demonized those who produce, subsidized those who refuse to produce and canonized those who complain.
    Thomas Sowell