Hey All

Dont you hate it when you have to change your plans close to the date of a big trip ..... Right now I should have been up at Etty Bay - which from what I can see has been getting a bit of rain & will continue to do so for the next few days . The winds look pretty reasonable though.

Anyhow - less than a month out & my deckie tells me that he had to work & could we delay the trip ....... That wasn't going to happen . Anyhow then we have a staff shortage & being away for 2.5 weeks was going to be a stress ...... talk about snowballing

I still wanted to go away - but felt guilty ...... then decided just to do the second leg of the trip which was to revisit Kinchant dam & catch up with a good mate who was also going to be there . I have a new deckie for the trip but someone who has never caught a barra ...... A keen allround fishoe - so I wont need to hold his hand all the time .

So heading off early on Saturday & roll into Kinchant on Sunday afternoon for a weeks fishing . I have to say after close to 6 years away from the place I'm really looking forward to getting back there - new technology (active target) & a brace of new lures - it should be fun . It will be different fishing out of the barcrusher as compared to my old Seajay Barramasta or Quintrex Hornet - so I wont be getting into the same tight spaces ..... but hey after a couple of trips to some western NSW dams for the experience - we'll be fine.

So there you have it - oh & the week I now have up my sleeve has allowed me to book a second trip to Evans Head next year ... so one in mid Feb & one in Mid May. ....... so that is something to look forward to.

Cheers

Chris