Thread: Herley Elite 9 - launched

Herley Elite 9 - launched

So we have finally sea trialed our new Herley Elite 9
    9metre premium fishing launch. i wont mention what $$ we poured into the design and build. but she really has come up a treat
    with a Quick MC2X DC gyro onboard and super shallow stern deadrise blumb bow hull she is a crazy stable fishing platform.
    Adding to that, she has a 240v hooker system, tuna door, fold out swim platform. to add to its diving credentials

i could go on and on and on and on and on about all the little interesting quirks she has , but im just excited to showcase the final product.

Moose

Marine outfitting solutions
    www.moosemarine.com.au

Re: Herley Elite 9 - launched

a few more shots of the cockpit

www.moosemarine.com.au

Wow. That’s one fancy platey!

When can I take delivery of it.....

Oops, just checked my wifes lotto ticket, not this week but should it happen I'll be on the waiting list.

OMG talk about boat envy. . Just a quick question, does the gyroscope work whilst underway? Cheers.

Ausfish Platinum Member

Beautiful fit-out job, Moose. Can't tell from the pics--are they 300's? I was looking at the Herley 8 review in the most recent Pacific Powerboat--impressive performance with just the twin 200 Hondas for such a heavy boat.
    Someone will be enjoying the hell out of that.

hi mate.
    yeah twin 300 yams. we nudged 50knotts. in bad weather.. which is silly speed and not something id be recomending to the client. lol.
    being that we sadly went over the 4,.5t target on trailer with this outfit we have decided to just go all in. so we are now putting in megazorber under all floors and bulkheads etcm which will add another 60 kilos or so. but will add to the super quiet vibe we are after.

www.moosemarine.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by winston View Post
    OMG talk about boat envy. . Just a quick question, does the gyroscope work whilst underway? Cheers.
    yes it will. quite a clever system
    i am looking forward to my next build with stabilizaiton "something different again "

www.moosemarine.com.au