Thread: Navionics app overlay issues

Question Navionics app overlay issues

I assume this is the best place for this post, if not please move Mods.

The Google map overlay does not work correctly on my phone, when I scroll the chart map with my finger the overlay appears over some of the screen but as soon as I stop scrolling I just get the chart view.

Anyone else experiencing "Google overlay" problems with there phone. I checked the Navionics page but that was no help.
    Maturity is not when we start speaking BIG things,it is when we start understanding small things

Re: Navionics app overlay issues

Just checked it on my phone and Ipad and all ok,
    Maybe have a look and see if there is any updates available for the App

same happens to my app

just thought that is how it is?

cheers Murf

bump bump, anyone else having this problem. This is one of the features they advertise to sell, yet it does not seem to work.
    Maturity is not when we start speaking BIG things,it is when we start understanding small things

Yep, mine does the same bruce. Like murf said, i just thought thats how it was...

Are you within range of a cell phone tower when you try it tropicrows?

I have a tablet (wifi only) which shows maps fine but won't show a satellite view if I'm out of range, to do that I'd have to load the intended area from home then the satellite overlay is stored on the tablet for use when I'm out of range.

This is using Google Maps but I'd expect Navionics to be the same because they're using Google...
    Now if only Navionics would bring out the App for my little Nexus 7 I'd be very happy.