Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Vasard 7.5mtr Centre Cab

Re: Vasard 7.5mtr Centre Cab

Dam I wish you were selling 12 months ago before buying the Blackfin (current project~nearly done)!

Quote Originally Posted by catshark View Post
    man if i had some dollars i would throw them at you, such a beautiful style about that hull, im sure someone will take it off your hands, it would be a task to finish it as majority of us are time poor theses days .i might come knocking if i get the phone call from the Lotteries lady..

regards to the angler cat, can ya give us a sniff on pros and cons, i considered getting one some years ago.....
    The Anglercat was at a dealer in Melbourne, I just went to have a look, didn't have any intentions of buying. Looked over/in it/under it/got a finance quote and bought it without even taking it on the water (yes, that was potentially a stupid move, well aware of that). Perfect boat for me. I haven't had it offshore yet, but it's ridiculously good on the crap Corio Bay chop. It's stable (my old man's only got the use of one arm so stability was a key factor), huge cockpit. Single 115hp, gets on the plane quicker than anything i've ever driven, with little/if any bow rise. I know i've said it already but the ride is phenomenal, couldn't be happier with it. It's just now that my old mans ute has blown up and my Discovery doesn't go so I don't have a tow car, hence the selling of the big boat potentially.

Quote Originally Posted by FisHard View Post
    Dam I wish you were selling 12 months ago before buying the Blackfin (current project~nearly done)!
    I've been following your Blackfin project on facebook, yet another stunning build mate

Quote Originally Posted by FisHard View Post
    Have you got a build thread link? The Haines build was great so would be keen to see your next project.

Quote Originally Posted by CT View Post
    Have you got a build thread link? The Haines build was great so would be keen to see your next project.
    Thanks! I’ll do one when she’s finished as it’s too hard posting multiple pics on here from my phone.

C9F2426C-EC2F-440E-B9BF-0907261B0BC1.jpgWell the Vasard has found it’s way to the West, if Ashleigh is still on the page it would be awesome to have a chat after all of his hard work before deciding to say goodbye to the project. Hopefully I will be able to pick up where he left off and get her on the water sooner than later with some updates along the way