Thread: Pindari

Pindari

Hi all , just wondering if anyone out there has recently been to pindari? if so what the water level was doing are they still releasing & is there much camping area left. thanks in advance and all the best for the new year.
    Lino

Re: Pindari

Havent been there Lino, but looks like a good fresh coming in. We have had some good rain. Keepit was just starting to rise and the debris coming in down the river last night.

Have a look at this site, will help you out. They were releasing a LOT of water, but stopped with all this widespread rain in the past couple of days.

http://www.waterinfo.nsw.gov.au/sr/valley-border.shtml

Cindy

Thanks Bear001 for the info, i think i will go & throw a few lures at them thats got to be better than work as i have a few more days off. Might as well take advantage while i can

Was there on Sunday (3rd). Water level is down a long way but I have not checked the website for a percentage. Not much being caught and a big front was rolling in so that may explain the fish being off. Lots of boats on the water and the Police boat turned up just as I was leaving. Not many camping so plenty of space to pop up a tent or swag. I'd give it a go; fishing is better than working whether you ctch much or not.

Chaz