PDA

View Full Version : Fishing Most Fowl

bluefin59
20-05-2008, 05:12 PM
Hi guys and gals me and the wife are heading up to hervey bay again for a week of rest and fishing away from the maddening crowds8-) 8-) 8-) , when up there we usually take powerbaits and snapbacks in the 4-5 in versions . I went to the tackle wharehouse on monday to stock up on some supplies and look for something a bit different and what did i find , sweet &sour chooks,cajun chooks and barb que chooks what is going on there chooks every bloody where . Anyway i am a sucker i bought sweet & sour and cajun chooks ,has anyone had any luck on these things i am going to give them a hiding up the bay the sweet&sour takes my fancy just hope i dont get hungry in the boat ...matt::) ::) ::) ::)

nuggstar
20-05-2008, 06:13 PM
are you serious. your talking about gulps right. or have you been looking at a chinese restaraunt menu for too long

Scott nthQld
20-05-2008, 06:15 PM
well, I'd much rather eat a cajun or sweet and sour chook rather than a nuclear chook. I wonder if the fish feel the same way?

bluefin59
20-05-2008, 06:25 PM
Yeah nuggstar its the gulps i am talking about ,i went to the gulp site here and the states and there is no mention of them maybe they trying us out as we aussies seem to have taken to there products, anyway i will give you guys a report on my success or otherwise with them...matt

imnotoriginal
20-05-2008, 08:28 PM
http://www.bcf.com.au/mailout/newsletters/may/berkleyChickens.pdf

And here I was thinking this was a gee up:o . I love the look of the cajun chicken myself, will have to give some of these a go when I find some $$$$
Joel

Keechie
20-05-2008, 08:33 PM
they are some awesome colours i saw them on the bcf website, they look pretty funky, i guess if you are stuck at sea just read the name saying cajun chicken and just beleive it is, i hope it helps:D:D:D:P:P:P best of luck on your trip and i hope it produces tonnes.

regards,
keechie

Little grey men
21-05-2008, 09:15 AM
Wow, great colours...they should catch heaps of fishermen....Ah I mean fish ;)

bluefin59
21-05-2008, 05:53 PM
Exactly what i was thinking L.G.M and yes keechie i hope they produce as well .i will report back on the results ...matt