PDA

View Full Version : wife stole my cheque book

blaze
24-08-2007, 05:51 PM
Damm, just spent the last couple hours cruisin the mariners, docks and stacks down at Fremantle. Lots of boats, muuch to my wifes discussed but I did see a little 26 bertie that took my fancy but have been severely theatened if I even go close to it again. Not a bad place to spend a few hours passing time. Even look like a couple of public docks a fellow could have a fish off.
cheers
blaze

Poodroo
24-08-2007, 06:25 PM
Ha ha Blaze. It's comforting to know that there could possibly be enough funds in the cheque account to cover such a transaction in the first place to warrant the wife having to confiscate the cheque book in order to prevent you from making a purchase. You had better tell the salesman to email their account number to you so you can make a direct debit. ;);D

Poodroo

finga
24-08-2007, 06:49 PM
Mate, I was just looking for some pictures in the hard-drive and guess what I found??
When Col had an open day for Fisher boats last year we went up and the cook took lots of pictures of the boats.
I remember at the time it seemed a bit unusual that she was taking such interest.
I asked her what the go is she said she loved them and said I could buy one if I wanted. Only problem is I'd have to sell 3 boats and come up with the difference :(

Great White
24-08-2007, 07:02 PM
Blaze 4 words, american express gold card ;D ;D ;D

choppa
24-08-2007, 08:12 PM
option 1,,,,,,,can't i try before i buy??????????

option 2,,,, can i take it home to see if it fits in the carport,,,(this works on a friday LATE arvo,,, take it back monday)

option 3,,,, need to get a seaworthy inspection,,,,, no its okay i'll take it to em,,, and bring it back

option 4,,,,, OKAY,,,, I'VE GOT A GUN,,,

option 5,,,, tell the wife you love her,,,, but you've found another love

option 6,,,, buy it,,,,,,with cash,,,, (but plan an immediate 1-2 month fishing trip)

just some thoughts mate

choppa

chuss
24-08-2007, 08:52 PM
put your foot down! man of the house.

snelly1971
24-08-2007, 10:37 PM
Great to see your enjoying yourself Blaze....

When i purchased my new boat there was only 1 catch...

Another bloody Kid....

You could always try that..LOL...

Mick

PinHead
25-08-2007, 07:01 AM
I had the opposite problem..she chose the boat and i paid.

finga
25-08-2007, 07:34 AM
I had the opposite problem..she chose the boat and i paid.
Can't be any arguments there then can there :D
Does that make sense?? :-/
Oh well too bad if it doesn't ::)